A full on flavour, high stacked beef burger with bacon and our Caramelised Red Onion Chutney.
A ½lb good quality Beef or Steak Burger
An Iceburg Lettuce leaf
A couple of slices of a large ripe tomato
A Gherkin slice
2 rashers of Bacon of your choice, grilled or fried
Half an Avocado, sliced
2-3 tsp Shaws Caramelised Red Onion Chutney
A Brioche Bun
1 tsp Mayonnaise
1. Cook the burger as per the packet instructions under a grill.
2. Melt over the cheddar cheese.
3. Lightly toast the Brioche bun and spread the base with mayonnaise.
4. Layer the lettuce, tomato, gherkin before placing the burger on top.
5. Add the bacon, avocado slices then generously dollop over the Shaws Caramelised Red Onion Chutney.
6. Squash down the Brioche bun lid, skewer if required and enjoy!!
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Caramelised Red Onion Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.