Serve your guests these mini Christmas dinner canapés.
2 large potatoes
Cooked turkey breast meat, sliced
12 Mini Pigs in blankets, cooked as per instructions
12 Sprouts, cooked as per instructions and cooled quickly in a bowl of cold water.
25-40g Butter, melted
Shaws Caramelised Red Onion Chutney
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 5
2. For the potato base, peel the potatoes and slice into rounds 1cm thick. We cut out circles with a round cookie cutter (5cm (2") diameter) but you can make squares if preferred.
3. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
4. Melt the butter and brush all sides of each disc and place on the grease proof.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes before turning them over and cooking for a further 10 minutes until golden.
6. Allow everything to cool before assembling the canapés.
7. Starting with the potato slice, add a small slice of turkey and top with a dollop of Shaws Caramelised Red Onion Chutney.
8. Using a cocktail stick skewer the sprout and the pig in blanket then push into the turkey/potato base.
9. Keep refrigerated before serving to guests.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Caramelised Red Onion Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.