These little Feta tarts with our Caramelised Red Onion Chutney makes a great lunchtime snack.
Serves Approx 18 tartlets
Approx 18 tartlets
1 packet Ready Rolled Shortcrust Pastry
200g Feta Cheese
75g Cream Cheese (we used Longley Farm)
150g Shaws Caramelised Red Onion Chutney
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4.
2. Unroll the pastry onto a floured surface, with a rolling pin roll it out a little further/thinner.
3. Oil the sides of a deep muffin tin.
4. Cut out circles of the pastry and fit into the muffin tin.
5. Prick the base of the pastry a few times with a fork and chill for at least 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile in a food processor, blitz the cream cheese, feta cheese, egg and parsley together.
7. Fill each muffin well with about a teaspoon of Caramelised Red Onion Chutney.
8. Either pipe or carefully spoon over the cheese mixture evenly.
9. Bake for approx. 15 minutes until golden.
10. Enjoy either hot or cold.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Caramelised Red Onion Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.