The perfect combo of sausage, bacon, cheese and garlic bread with our Caramelised Red Onion Chuntey!
2 x Garlic Baguettes
20 x Pigs in Blankets
1 x Brie triangle
100g Cheddar & Mozzarella blend, grated
½ jar Shaws Caramelised Red Onion Chutney
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°/Gas 6.
2. Cook the Pigs in Blankets as per the cooking instructions.
3. Whilst they are cooking, cut the garlic baguettes length-ways (but not all the way through).
4. Sprinkle a little of the Cheddar & Mozzarella cheese along the length of each baguette.
5. Bake for approx 7-8 minutes until melted and the baguettes are starting to become golden.
6. Meanwhile, trim the white rind from the brie and cut into cubes.
7. Remove everything from the oven and add the sausages to the baguettes with two rows on each.
8. Evenly distribute the brie cubes and sprinkle over more of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
9. Spoon over the Shaws Caramelised Red Onion Chutney and place back into the oven for a further 5-8 minutes until all the cheese is melted.
10. Cut into slices and serve!!
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Caramelised Red Onion Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.