Devilishly good BBQ skewers with Yorkshire Dama Squeaky Cheese & our Tomato & Chilli Relish.
Serves 2 - 4
2 - 4
Yorkshire Dama Original Squeaky Cheese
1 Green Courgette
1 Handful of Pineapple Chunks
2 Sweetcorn Cobs (optional)
2 tbsp Shaws Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1. Soak the skewers in water if wooden (to prevent them burning on the BBQ)
2. Slice the courgette into ribbons
3. Cut the cheese into cubes, a similar size to the pineapple
4. Concertina fold the courgette and skewer interspersing with chunks of pineapple and cheese
5. Brush the 'kebab' & the sweetcorn with the olive oil first and then coat with the Shaws Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish
6. BBQ over hot coals until the cheese and pineapple start to brown at the edges but before the cheese starts to melt!
Enjoy with our Yorkshire summer salad
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish from any of the retailers in the list below.