A healthy main or side dish, also works well cold for a picnic.
2 Red peppers
40g Quinoa, dried
100g Red Leicester, grated
1 Spring Onion, sliced
4-5 tbsp Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish
A little oil of choice
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/180°F/Gas 6.
2. Rinse the quinoa thoroughly, add cold water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
3. Carefully cut the red peppers through the stalk & core. Scoop out the seeds and white core pieces.
4. Rub the surfaces with a little oil and place on a baking tray. Bake for 5-10 minutes.
5. Rinse & drain the cooked quinoa in cold water before transferring to a bowl.
6. Add the cheese (reserving a little to sprinkle over the top), spring onions and Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish, mix well.
7. Scoop the filling into the pepper halves, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Top Tip - when choosing your pepper try to pick one with 3 nobbles on the base and not 4 as they are the male versions and will hold up to cooking better than the sweeter female variety.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish from any of the retailers in the list below.