A simple tasty meal ready in under half an hour and under 360 Kcal
300g Salmon Fillet
1 tbsp Shaws Devilish Tomato & Chili Relish
Broccoli, cut into florets (par boiled for 3 minutes)
1 Red Pepper, sliced
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Garlic cloves, sliced
1 Lemon, juiced
1 tbsp Ground Almonds
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 3.
2. In a large roasting dish place the salmon in the middle, skin side down, and coat evenly with the Devilish Relish.
3. Place the blanched broccoli and peppers around the fish.
4. Mix the garlic, lemon zest & juice into the olive oil and drizzle over the veg in the tray.
5. Sprinkle the ground almonds over the veg and fish.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes according to the thickness of the fish fillet.
7. Serve the salmon and vegetables alone for a super slimming 360kcal meal, or add some brown rice or boiled potatoes if not calorie counting.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish from any of the retailers in the list below.