A light and fresh alternative to a sandwich.
2-3 tbsp Shaws Heritage Spiced Apricot & Ginger Chutney
150g Fresh Prawns
3-4 tbsp Mayonnaise
Little Gem Lettuce leaves
Coriander leaves, roughly chopped
Lemon wedges, optional
1. Blend together in a bowl the Mayonnaise with the Spiced Apricot & Ginger Chutney.
2. Add the prawns and mix until combined.
3. Separate the lettuce leaves, wash and dry.
4. Top each leaf with the prawn mix followed by the tomato pieces and coriander leaf.
5. Squeeze over the lemons if using and enjoy.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Spiced Apricot & Ginger Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.