A great tasty salad that is easily transportable to work for lunch.
125g Cooked Rice
handful Baby leaf
60g Cooked Prawns
2 tbsp Shaws Chunky Mango Chutney
1 tsp Coriander leaf, roughtly torn
1 Red Chilli, deseeded, sliced
½ tbsp Soy Sauce
½ tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Rice Vinegar or White Wine
Wedge of Lime
1. Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and pour into the base of a large jar.
2. Add the cooled cooked rice. If making the night before place in the fridge at this stage.
3. Layer the baby leaves, then prawns.
4. Spoon over the Shaws Chunky Mango Chutney, add the coriander, chilli slices & lime wedge.
5. Try to leave a little space at the top of the jar so that you can shake the salad when ready to eat.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Chunky Mango Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.