A jam packed and stacked chicken goujon sandwich, layered with onion bhaji and coronation dressed coleslaw filled into a Naan bread.
6 Chicken breast goujons, cooked as per the instructions
6 Onion bhaji's, cooked as per the instructions
2 Naan breads
Lettuce leaves of choice
For the dressed coleslaw:
¼ small white Cabbage, thinly sliced
¼ small red Cabbage, thinly sliced
½ Carrot, grated
100g Greek natural yoghurt
50g Shaws Chunky Mango Chutney
1tsp Curry Powder
¼tsp Onion Seeds
1. Make the coronation dressing by blending in a bowl the natural yoghurt, Shaws Chunky Mango Chutney, curry powder and onion seeds.
2. Add approximately half of this mixture to the sliced cabbages & carrot and stir until well coated.
3. Cut the Naan breads in half and spread the base with some of the remaining coronation dressing.
4. Layer with lettuce leaves, cooked chicken, coronation coleslaw and bhajis.
5. Finish with a drizzle of the remaining coronation dressing.
6. If you like it spicy you could add your favourite chilli sauce before adding the Naan bread lid.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Chunky Mango Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.