A great dinner party nibble using our Mango Chutney.
Serves Approximately 20 balls
125g Cream Cheese
½ tsp Curry Powder
pinch Onion Seeds (Nigella or Kolonji)
110g Cheddar Cheese, grated
15g Spring Onion, finely chopped
75g Shaws Chunky Mango Chutney
Desicated Coconut (or Ground Almonds )
1. Blend all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl place approximately 1cm deep layer of the desiccated coconut (or ground almonds).
3. Take a blob of the mixture and roll into balls approximately 15-20mm in diameter.
4. Roll carefully in the coconut (almonds) until fully covered.
5. Transfer to a clean plate.
6. Continued until all the mixture is used.
7. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to firm them up, skewer each with a cocktail stick before serving with crackers.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Chunky Mango Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.