A quick and easy hot lunch or mid-week meal from store cupboard standbys & our Tomato & Chilli Relish.
150g Streaky Bacon, diced
250g Chicken, sliced
1 Red pepper, sliced
200g Shaws Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish
75g Full fat cream cheese
Parmesan & chopped basil
1. Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile add the bacon to a large non-stick frying pan on medium to high heat & fry until slightly browned before adding the chicken strips.
3. Once the chicken is cooked through, add the red pepper and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the Shaws Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish, cream cheese & basil, stir through.
5. Drain the pasta & stir through the pan ingredients.
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish from any of the retailers in the list below.