Tender flavoursome pork ribs are smothered with our Tomato & Chilli Relish and served with a zingy sweetcorn salad
Serves Serves 2
700g Pork Ribs
½ jar Shaws Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish
100g Pork Stock made with one cube
290g can Sweetcorn, drained
½ small Red Pepper, finely chopped
½ small Red Onion, finely chopped
1-2 tsp Coriander leaf, chopped
1 Red Chilli, deseeded, chopped
½ Lime, juice & zest
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C/170°C fan/Gas 5.
2. Place the ribs on a baking tray, drizzle over 100ml of pork stock mixed with ¼ jar of Shaws Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish.
3. Cover the baking tray tightly with foil and place in the centre of the oven and bake for 80 minutes.
4. Whilst the ribs are in the oven combine all the corn salad ingredients together in a bowl and chill until ready to serve.
5. Remove the foil & brush over the remaining ¼ jar of Shaws Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish and cook for a further 15 mins.
6. Carefully remove the ribs and serve with leafy greens and corn salad.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Devilish Tomato & Chilli Relish from any of the retailers in the list below.