An Indian inspired chicken dish with a sweet and sour twist.
1tsp Vegetable oil
4 Chicken Breasts or 8 large Thighs/Drumsticks
100g Shaws Chunky Mango Chutney
½-1 tsp Garam Masala
½ tsp Black Onion seeds (optional)
50g Natural Yoghurt or Crème Fraiche
1-2 tsp fresh Coriander, chopped, reserve a little to garnish
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
2. Score the chicken with a knife & place in a lightly oiled roasting dish.
3. Mix together Shaws Chunky Mango Chutney with the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
4. Pour & spread mixture over the chicken.
5. Place in the oven for 25-35 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken breasts or pieces.
6. Ensure the chicken is cooked through by checking the juices run clear when poked with a knife.
7. Serve with rice & vegetables, garnish with a sprinkling of coriander & a wedge of lime.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Chunky Mango Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.