A soft tortilla filled with spicy chicken, beans, rice & our Mango Chutney.
4 Tortilla wraps, warmed
100g Dried Rice, cooked as per the instructions
1 small Onion, finely chopped
1 clove Garlic, minced
400g can Chopped Tomatoes
1 tbsp Chipotle paste
150g Shaws Chunky Mango Chutney
400g can Mixed Beans, drained & rinsed
150g Chicken, roasted & shredded
1 stalk fresh Thyme leaves (optional)
1 Lime, juice of
Sour cream to serve
1. Fry the onion in a little oil, add the garlic, tomatoes, chipotle paste, Shaws Chunky Mango Chutney, beans, sweetcorn & thyme (if using).
2. Cook on a medium heat, stirring until the liquid has reduced & thickened.
3. Stir in the shredded chicken & remove from the heat.
4. Stir the lime juice through the cooked rice.
5. To assemble, place a small portion of rice in the middle of the warm tortilla, top with the chicken & bean mix, add a dollop of sour cream.
6. Fold the top & bottom towards the centre, then wrap the sides towards the middle to close.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Chunky Mango Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.