The caramelised onion chutney makes this quick and easy snack super tasty.
1 medium sized baguette
75g Cream cheese
3-4 tbsp Shaws Caramelised Red Onion Chutney
75g Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Pre-heat the grill.
2. Slice the baguette into 10-15mm slices, cut slightly on the diagonal.
3. Spread each slice with cream cheese.
4. Place a good sized teaspoon of Caramelised Red Onion Chutney on top.
5. Sprinkle over the grated Cheddar cheese.
6. Place under the grill until melted and bubbling.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Caramelised Red Onion Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.