A tasty Yorkshire twist on a Greek salad using our American Style Relish.
Serves 2 - 4
2 - 4
100g Quinoa, cooked
100g Bulgur Wheat, cooked
1/2 Cucumber, sliced in half moons
handful of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
handful of Herbs (eg Parsley & Mint), finely chopped
2 Spring Onions, chopped
2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds, toasted
100g Shepherds Purse Yorkshire Fettle Cheese, cubed
1 tbsp Shaws Mighty American style Relish
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Mix the Shaws Mighty American Relish together with the Olive oil. Set aside.
2. In a large salad bowl mix all the remaining ingredients together except for the cheese and pumpkin seeds.
3. Pour most of the relish and oil dressing over the salad and toss together.
4. Top the salad with the cheese and pumpkin seeds.
5. Finish with a drizzle of the remaining dressing over the cheese cubes.
Serve as a healthy lunch on its own or as a side dish with lamb cutlets and pitta for a main meal
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Mighty American Style Relish from any of the retailers in the list below.