A comforting pasta dish, great at any time of year.
300g Fusilli dried pasta
8 Pork Sausages
1 Small Onion, diced
1 Red Pepper, diced
4-6 tbsp Double Cream
½ jar Shaws Mighty American Style Relish
2-3 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tsp Coriander leaf, chopped
1. Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
2. Cook the sausges as per the insructions. Set aside and cut into slices or chunks.
3. In a frying pan add a little oil and cook off the onion & pepper for 3-4 minutes on a medium heat until slightly softened.
4. In a large bowl add the Shaws American Style Relish & cream. Blend together then stir in the sausage slices, red pepper, onion & pasta. Toss until fully coated.
5. Dish out and sprinkle with coriander and parmesan cheese, serve with a green side salad.
6. Also great served cold.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Mighty American Style Relish from any of the retailers in the list below.