A tasty snack or appetiser that is quick, easy & healthy.
Serves 8-12 cups
1 Carrot, peeled
1 Red Pepper
100g Shaws Mighty American Style Relish
1. Using a zester "peel" the cucumber flesh to give a nice pattern. Alternatively use a peeler to take away sections.
2. Cut the cucumber into 8-12 rounds (approximately 1½-2 inches each), discarding the top and bottom so they sit flat.
3. Scoop out the inner flesh using a small spoon or melon baller, being careful not to scoop out all the way through to the bottom.
4. Place the cumber cups on paper towel to drain.
5. Thoroughly mix together the mayonnaise and Mighty American style relish and spoon/pipe into each pot.
6. Cut the carrot and pepper into strips and add into each cup for dipping.
7. Keep refrigerated until required.
You could use yoghurt or humus or cream cheese as an alternative to mayonnaise.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Mighty American Style Relish from any of the retailers in the list below.