Our American Style Relish blended with mayo makes a perfect alternative to tartare sauce in your fish finger butty!
2 Ciabatta Rolls
8 Fish Fingers
2-3tbsp Shaws Mighty American Style Relish
1. Cook the fish fingers as per the packet instructions.
2. Slice the ciabatta rolls in half, lengthways.
3. Thoroughly mix together the mayonnaise and Mighty American style relish in a bowl.
4. Generously spread the base of the ciabatta with the mayonnaise mixture, layer over the cooked fish fingers and lettuce leaves before covering with another dollop of the mayonnaise mix.
5. Place on the top of the roll, cut in half and serve with a fresh salad and coleslaw.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Mighty American Style Relish from any of the retailers in the list below.