A really indulgent sandwich for a special lunch.
Quick to make but mighty in taste.
250g Beef Steak
125g Shaws Mighty American Style Relish
1 Large Ciabatta loaf
1 Beef Tomato, sliced
½ Red Onion, sliced
1 bag Mixed baby leaf salad
1. Cook the steaks to your liking & set aside to rest for 3-5 mins covered with foil.
2. Mix together the mayonnaise and Shaws Mighty American Style Relish.
3. Slice the ciabatta loaf length ways & spread both sides thickly with the mayonnaise blend.
4. Layer the tomatoes, salad leaves & onion on the bottom half.
5. Slice the steak & arrange over the top, place the loaf lid on and cut into portions.
6. Serve with a dressed salad & coleslaw.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Mighty American Style Relish from any of the retailers in the list below.