Proper comfort food! Melty cheese oozing over slices of pork pie coated with tangy piccalilli.
2 slices of rustic Bread of choice
30-40g Butter, softened
Small handful of Spinach leaves
2 slices Pork Pie
2-3 tsp Shaws Heritage Piccalilli
1 slice of Gouda Cheese (or similar melty cheese)
1. Butter both sides of each slice of bread.
2. Layer the spinach leaves on one slice of buttered bread & top with cheese.
3. Place the pieces of pork pie on top and smother with the Piccalilli.
4. Top with the remaining slice of bread.
5. Place in either a pre-heated health grill or panini press.
6. Cook until golden and the cheese is oozing, serve.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Piccalilli from any of the retailers in the list below.