These spicy salami & cheese wraps are great for picnics and are made with our Habanero & Red Pepper chutney.
2 Large Tortilla Wraps
7-8 slices of Salami (we used German Salami)
2-3 tbsp Cream Cheese
30-40g grated Cheddar Cheese
2-3 tbsp Shaws Habanero & Red Pepper Chutney
Salad leaves of choice
1. Lay out a length of cling film.
2. Place the tortilla wraps on the film and spread with the cream cheese.
3. Slightly overlap one of the wraps on top of the other to form a longer wrap to fill & roll.
4. Layer the salami over the cream cheese and spread with the Habanero & Red Pepper Chutney.
5. Sprinkle over the cheddar cheese and finish with a few salad leaves.
6. Carefully start to roll the tortillas in the direction of the longest part, using the cling film to guide it over.
7. Once reaching the end wrap tightly with the cling film and refrigerate for at least an hour.
8. Un-wrap from the film and carefully slice into wheels, add a cocktail stick to hold it all in place if desired.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Habanero & Red Pepper Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.