Dazzle your diners with this perfect starter or make a larger version to share as the centrepiece to your main meal!
500g Puff pastry block
1 x jar Shaws Fig & Honey Chutney
100g British goat’s cheese portion with rind on
You will need to use a four cup Yorkshire pudding tin or a baking tray.
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 6.
2. Roll out the puff pastry so it is about ¼ inch thick.
3. Cut out four 8½" round disks. They need to be slightly larger than the well in the baking tray.
4. Place the discs into a 4 cup Yorkshire pudding tray or baking tray.
5. Equally divide Shaws Fig & Honey Chutney into the middle of each disc, patting down slightly.
6. Cut the goat’s cheese into four even round slices & place on top of each portion of chutney.
7. Roll the sides of the pastry into the centre of the cheese (the more rustic the better).
8. Bake for 20-25 min until golden brown.
9. Can be eaten hot or cold.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Fig & Honey Chutney from any of the retailers in the list below.