A simple & healthy breakfast solution that can be eaten either hot or cold on the go!
½ jar Shaws Heritage Caramelised Red Onion Chutney with Balsamic
100g Prosciutto or Serrano Ham, slices
8 large Eggs
40g Cream Cheese or Cottage cheese
50g Matured Cheddar Cheese, grated
3 Mushrooms, thinly sliced (alternatively substitute with diced red pepper)
Salt & Pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/160°C/Gas Mark 5
2. Using a 12 hole muffin tray, brush each well with oil and carefully line with a slice of ham ensuring all sides & base is covered.
3. Whisk together the eggs, cream cheese (or cottage cheese), cheddar cheese and mushrooms (or red peppers), season as prefered.
4. Divide the egg mixture evenly into each ham lined well (approximately half filled) and place a generous dollop of Shaws Heritage Caramelised Red Onion Chutney with Balsamic on top.
5. Place in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until set and golden.
6. Allow to cool in the tin for a few minutes before serving.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Caramelised Red Onion Chutney with Balsamic from any of the retailers in the list below.