Shaws (Huddersfield) Ltd recognises and values the provision of information on this website in a format which is accessible to all, regardless of ability or disability.
To ensure this happens, we have programmed our website following published web standards and accessibility guidelines.
What is an accessible website?
An accessible site is one that accommodates the full range of users. Designed for accessibility therefore means accepting that, for online information, there is:
- no standard information user, and,
- no standard device for browsing information
An accessible website does not exclude anybody due to:
- their abilities, or
- the method they choose to access the web
Change text size
You may use your browser settings to change the text size for all websites that you visit. The technique for doing this is slightly different depending on the browser that you use:
- Internet Explorer 7/8:Select the ‘Page’ menu, then one of the options under ‘Zoom’ or ‘Text Size’. The default setting is ‘Medium’
- Internet Explorer 6:Select the ‘View’ menu, and select one of the options under ‘Text Size’
- Mozilla Firefox:Select the ‘View’ menu, the ‘Text Size’ then select Increase, Decrease or Normal.
- Opera:Select the ‘View’ menu, then one of the ‘Zoom’ percentage options.
- Netscape:Select the ‘View’ menu, then one of the ‘Text Zoom’ options
- Other browsers may also have similar options available. Please consult your documentation provided with your browser if similar options to the ones above aren’t available.