Posted on 15th November 2018
SHAWS CHEESEBOARD & CHUTNEY GIVEAWAY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Shaws (Huddersfield) Ltd (company no. 73258) whose registered office is at Shaw Park Office Centre, Silver Street, Huddersfield, HD5 9AF.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Shaws (Huddersfield) Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee, entrance is only available at Shaws stand Q70, Hall 19 at the BBC Good Food Show winter 2-018 to this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are described on the stand and on social media.
6. Only one entry per email address.
7. Closing date for entry will be 5pm Sunday 2nd December 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Comment on which Shaws product you want to taste at the BBC Good Food Show.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The prize is a cheeseboard, handmade in Yorkshire plus 4 Shaws Heritage or Everyday Range products of your choice. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and only one is available and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. A Winner will be chosen at random from all entrants on paper at Shaws stand at the BBC Good Food Show.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will request a delivery address in the UK mainland for the prize to be delivered to.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.