Posted on 28th March 2018
EASTER 2018 COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Shaws (Huddersfield) Ltd (company no. 73258) whose registered office is at Shaw Park Office Centre, Silver Street, Huddersfield, HD5 9AF.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Shaws (Huddersfield) Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on this page above.
6. Guess as many times as you like. Only the first correct answer has the chance to win.
7. Closing date for entry will be 9am Tuesday 3rd April 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Comment on how many mini eggs you think are in the jar. The first closest or nearest correct answer will win 1 of each of the Everyday range in Morrisons.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The prize is ajar of each of Mango and Caramelised onion chutney, American and Devilish relish. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and only one is available and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. A Winner will be chosen who is the first entrant to comment with the correct or nearest number of mini eggs in the jar pictured.
14. The winner will be notified on social media within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will request a delivery address in the UK mainland for the prize to be delivered to.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.