Super easy, make your own decadent dark chocolates.
Serves Approx 40-50 small chocolates
Approx 40-50 small chocolates
100g Coconut Oil
50g Cocoa powder (or cacao powder)
75g Shaws Smoky Chilli Jelly
1. Place a bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water.
2. Add all the ingredients to the bowl.
3. Stir until fully combined.
4. Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray (or chocolate mould if you have one) to approximately ½cm deep.
5. Place in the freezer to set for about 30-45 minutes.
6. Pop out of the moulds and eat!!
7. Keep them stored in the fridge.
Tip: Use a non silicone ice cube tray for a glossier finish on the chocolates.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Smoky Chilli Jelly from any of the retailers in the list below.