A luxury starter or veggie main dish to tantalize the taste buds.
1 block of Feta Cheese, (Shepherd's Purse Yorkshire Fettle is delicious)
1 jar Shaws Smoky Chilli Jelly
2 tbsp olive oil
Chopped herbs (optional)
salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4
2. Drizzle a roasting dish with a little olive oil, place the feta on this
3. Drizzle more olive oil over the feta, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with fresh thyme or mint if desired
4. Top the cheese with 2-3 tbsp of Shaws Smoky Chilli Jelly
5. Bake for 10 minutes
6. Serve immediately with fresh sourdough bread and salad
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of Smoky Chilli Jelly from any of the retailers in the list below.