A rich chocolate cheesecake balanced with tart cranberries and a ginger biscuit crumb.
75g Ginger biscuits, finely crumbed
20g Butter, melted
150g Full fat Cream Cheese
40g Caster Sugar
115ml Soured Cream or Crème Fraiche
115g Dark Chocolate
1 jar Shaws Heritage Cranberry & Cherry Sauce with Port
1. Mix the biscuit crumb with the melted butter and place into ramekins or small glasses. Press down firmly.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
3. In a mixing bowl blend together the cream cheese, soured cream and sugar.
4. Fold through the chocolate and the Cranberry sauce until fully blended.
5. Pipe into the ramekins or glasses using a large plain nozzle (or carefully spoon over).
6. Top with a teaspoon or two of Cranberry sauce and chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of from any of the retailers in the list below.