One of the tastiest vegan & gluten free recipes out there!
120g Chickpea flour (or wheat flour if not requiring gluten free)
200ml Almond milk (or other milk)
1 tsp Paprika
½ jar Shaws Smoky BBQ Relish
Salt & Black pepper
Tacos & Salad for serving
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 4
2. In a large bowl mix the flour, milk, paprika and season with salt and pepper
3. Cut the cauliflower into bite sized florets
4. Dunk the florets into the batter and place on a lined baking tray, spread evenly in one layer
5. Bake for 20 minutes
6. Put Shaws Smoky BBQ relish in a shallow bowl
7. Remove florets from oven and when cool enough to handle dip into BBQ sauce and put back on the baking tray and bake for a further 20 minutes
8. Fill tacos with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado and peppers to your own taste
9. Happy Taco Tuesday ?
Dips for tortilla chips Try a layer of chutney on your grilled snack Use as a glaze over meat and fish Add to your sandwich filling
You can grab a jar of from any of the retailers in the list below.